Thread: Obi ANH questions

Wink Obi ANH questions

Hey im new to the forums as you can see but i would like to ask a few questions.. how would i make a obi wan ANH hilt with electronics includeing sound crystal chamber and also with a blade with a sort of thin neck. is it possible? if anyone could help me on how to do so that would be great. heres something along my lines except the neck is to thin for a blade;

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...rystal+chamber

If you do a bit of searching you'll find what your looking for!!

But heres the obi wan I did, to get you started.

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ead.php?t=5429

Default Perfect! but..

Thats perfect but ied be looking for something along the lines of a skinny neck. not duelable of course i would never use it for dueling - i would not know anywhere to start the only thing i know to do is to order parks mkill that doesnt have any electronics and go from there.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Hello Murky Waters. Welcome to TCSS!

Think of these forums as a guide, a reference, a diagram - good for finding your way, but interpretable and varied.

You might be lucky enough to find someone who can provide specific answers to specific questions, but asking for personal instruction or guidance may leave you disappointed.

There's mountains of information here (new & old) and all of it can help you make the perfect saber... but in the end you'll have to be the one to do the leg work and self-paced learning.

But a motivated individual can accomplish a LOT - so dig in, start absorbing the site and we look forward to seeing both your progress and product!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

I will be doing one shortly so stay tuned for a mini tutorial within the month
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Default Ok thanks

Thanks for all of your help and post something if you figure out anything new bye

if it is just going to be a wall hanger you could use small pluming pipes and stuff from home depot, very acuarte sabers can be made from that stuff, or get someone to machine/make it for you.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

Default hmmm

Where can i get it machined like who would i talk to? that sounds like a great idea. my max for this saber would be 450$

Council Member
    Sith Lord

It would be impolite to talk about machinists on Tim's forum. He pays the bills for the forums.

Try reading around and look in peoples signatures.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!