Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: how to build a...

click on the little thingy next to the text then click style #

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

i did click on that thing next to it and then it takes me to that page but there is nothing there but the word lightsabers

this is neymore, formorley marty123

wierd, maybe a privacy setting or something?

Try this
    http://bigyellowbox.tripod.com/plans...tyle2Intro.htm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Nightwing

The problem with Qui-Gon's saber is that the grip almost cuts the saber in half.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> yes i isse that also i would most likely fill that in so that is is more like a tube but still have those ridges so it keeps the same look

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Neymore

do-clo like i said when i click on choose a saber to build on the screen to the right all that pops up is the word lightsabers. nothing for anysaber or how to build them

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Give it a minute it will display style I style II etc in the right box then move your mouse over it and the picture will display of that saber.

Do-Clo

Don't make me destroy you...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by james3

Try this

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> yes that works, but i cant look at any other saber, so if it is a privacy setting how do i change it

You might have to lower your security setting in your web browser to see the sabers

Do-Clo

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Neymore

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by james3

Try this

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> yes that works, but i cant look at any other saber, so if it is a privacy setting how do i change it

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

If your are using internet explorer at the top click on tools the select internet options and look for a security setting.

Do-Clo

i am useing ao-hell.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Okay, aside frop the grips being curved here is how I'd make a qui-gon. ..Acrylic discs. Layer them and cut them to shape. If you wanted to have it EL or LED you'd have to drill out the top.

Paint it and put the sink tube sleeve over it. If you are patient this will make a good saber.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?

</center>