Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: So who else is getting an UltraSound board?

They both just run LED to the best of my knowledge. The general current opinion is that LED is the better tech currently anyway. I know that I have no interest in all the trouble in EL when LED is simple, brighter and you can fight with it without worrying about damage to the blade.
    Yes, I spell it sabre. I just like it that way.

New to the hobby or LED lightsabres? CLICK HERE for a listing of the basics to get started!

Dictionary of sabre building terms

Remember kids, using Darth or Master in your user name won't make you cool.

Ok, I'm very impaitent and overly excited..

Is it the week of the 20th yet?
    Momma in law: If this printer keeps printing the same thing I'm going to spit nickles!

Me: if you start spitting nickles I'm coming over with a bucket!

i ordered one. then i can swap out the US1 in my vader saber with the US2 and put the US 1 in another saber.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith
    SL 6208 501st legion & SLD
    TK-6208

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side.......
    Proud member of the FSM!!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Yo, preordered 5 (prob could have used 10 or 20, but my visa check card would have exploded!)
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Heh. Preorderd one, myself. Already got a CF4 that will eventually go in my Graflex, once I get off my butt and start working on gutting it. I just hope Tim's still got those Cyan Lux V's in stock in a couple of weeks when I get paid again.

I plan to order more US's as money permits; they strike me as the perfect quality vs cost solution for the two and a half MHS hilts I've got, and the sinktube sabers I've been inspired by all of Jay-Gonn's threads to do. Again, it's a matter of getting off my butt and working on it. Still need to order parts for that, as well.
    "In the battle with one's self, there can be no winner, for the victor and vanquished are one and the same"

-Me