Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Anakin, really the chosen one?

Default Anakin, really the chosen one?

so i got to wondering is anakin really the chosen one. i know some ppl say yes he brought balance eventually by his off spring. but what if it was a fluke, and there was someone stronger than anakin. have u ever thought that?
    "There are no Jedi who cannot be Seduced! With time they will all Fall. Do not underestimate the Temptations of the Dark Side!"

+LordBane+

I always thought it was Luke, as Luke was supposed to be more powerful than Anakin anyways.

There are two truths in major league soccer:
    1. Your team is either from Chicago or a suburb of Detroit.
    2. Detroit sucks.

even tho luke sucked at first. lol
    "There are no Jedi who cannot be Seduced! With time they will all Fall. Do not underestimate the Temptations of the Dark Side!"

+LordBane+

Starkiller was stronger than the emperor. And Luke needed to be saved by his Father. Very strange.

Oh and by the way, Anakin did balance the force. Palpatine executed Order 66, paving the way for Anakin's destiny, and Anakin continued the Jedi purge. There were just two left on each side, Yoda and Obi-wan, and Vader and Palpatine.

So, there you go. I've probably just sparked what will become a very heated debate so, out the window I go! *jumps* /crashbrokenglass

Maverick

Vader killed the Emperor, bringing the force back into balance...kinda, sorta.
    Darth Flatulous

Yeah. I didn't want to mention that because I thought giving a whole nickel instead of two cents might spark a riot lol

Maverick

ah but vader would have never be came a jedi again if it wasnt for luke. Vader still would have killed the Emp eventually, but he would have remained a Sith Lord and taken on a second apprentice. And we are never out right told all jedi but yoda and obi-wan are dead. so we cant really say those were two only jedi. So in my opinion TFU's Galen Marek/Apprentice is the chosen one cause with out him there would be no rebel alliance and luke would have never joined rebellion and ultimatly faught vader setting the prophecy straight. so yeah. lol

+LordBane+

Quote Originally Posted by LordBane21 View Post
    And we are never out right told all jedi but yoda and obi-wan are dead. so we cant really say those were two only jedi.
    We know that Rahm Kota, Shaak Ti, and Kazdan Paratus have also survived only to be killed by Starkiller. Don't forget TFU is considered one episode of the SW saga.
    Alderaan shot first.

Quote Originally Posted by Phiily Manyaan View Post
    We know that Rahm Kota, Shaak Ti, and Kazdan Paratus have also survived only to be killed by Starkiller.
    Rham Kota Survived.

+LordBane+

Default Vader

I am still going to lean in favor of Vader. The reason being is that his midichlorian was the highest on record. Even higher than Yoda if I remember correctly. The apprentice served Vader. If he was more superior, Vader would have been serving him.