Thread: My First MH Lightsaber

Default My First MH Lightsaber

Here is my next project. I took the lightsaber from saber_builder and uploaded it into Photoshop so that I could work with the customization a little more.

This isnt gonna be a lightsaber for myself. It is actually for a friend in my German class.
    It's gonne need a bit of custom work for the emitter. I was shocked to see that there werent any V cuts in the list of products.

This was actually a drawing at first, and then I did my best to flare it up. The silver piece I'm guessing would have to be a sleeve. Apparently, today in class after I showed Arther the picture, that small rectanguler thing next to the button is a Parks Clamp.

I've been making a check list of all the parts I need and it came out to around $129... Does that sound about right?
    Last edited by Halowinter91; 09-25-2008 at 03:55 PM.

Cool I like that a lot. I like how u photoshoped it.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

$129 will be for the MHS stuff alone I bet...The electronics will add to that. A $129 saber can't really have any custom work or powdercoating.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Well, that was after I added the blade and all the electronics. But no sound card. I even added the power coating.
    And then pulled out the calculator, and added the taxes.