Questions were raised in the gallery, and answered, and then deleted. So I figured we could talk about it here.

As you can see, the switch is in the same location as the emitter. I wanted to try this to keep the hilt clean for spins and dueling without tearing up my hands.

Here is my basic concept of how it will work. Over the MHS will be a sink tube piece, which I plan on cutting out a trough, notch if you will, for the wires to run from the switch to the v-groove extension piece. On top of that I plan on adding another piece of 1.5" sink pipe that will be cut from top to bottom, allowing me to flex it over the other piece of sink pipe. The notch on the outer sink pipe will be rotated 180 degrees from the other notch, protecting the wires and holding them in place. Having the entire assembly held in place by two (maybe more) screws, it would be easily removable for any work that would need to be done.

Without having the pieces in front of me, it is hard for me to determine if this is feasible. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.