First off thank you in advance, if you have clicked on this post you are a kind person who is willing to answer the often asked question about resistors and olm's law.

Early one morning I did my calculations without a drop of coffee in me, I came up with needing two 1 om 2w resistors for my LEDs. I ordered, received and wired them confidently. After visually inspecting the wiring against the diagram from the NBv3 manual, I did a test using my wired up battery on exposed wires, careful to only expose the LEDS to a brief couple of seconds. It was a success!

So on to my question. After wiring everything for some reason I decided to revisit Olm's Law to triple check everything and this time my calculations came out different. Before wiring my LEDS to my sound board I want to make sure I have not goofed up.

Green/Green/white Cree XP-E2

Green R=1.2= 4 (battery rounded up) - 3.58 (forward voltage) / .35 (max current in amps)

White R= .85= 4 - 3.15 / 1

So in short both need a 1om resistor....

It's the wattage I'm way off on.

Green P= .147= 1.2 × .1225
White P= .85= .85 × 1

Ok? So my Green resistor should be a 1.2 om .147w which of course does not exist.
And my white should be a .85 om .85w ? Did I do something weird in my math. Long term what will happen if I run my LEDs with 1 om 2w resistors instead?