Hello and thank you for taking the time to view my first build's parts list.

I'd like to start by saying that the following list is the end result of my doing as much research as I could and I simply can't do or think of doing anymore than showing you what I have selected and asking what I missed. Please ignore item availability in the store.

I'll try to break it into relevant grouping.

Goal: Create a stuntsaber. So only light on and off. A momentary switch will be converted into a latching switch. A focus on using the MHS parts and MWS components to avoid an soldering if possible.

Parts List:

Blade-
1" Thick walled Polycarbonate 40" long (37 inches)
40" LED blade diffuser for 1" thick walled blades [obviously will need to be cut to size]
Bullet shaped tip for 1" thick walled blades
1" Hilt safety plug - Trans White

Hilt-
MHSV1 Blade Holder Style 10
MHS choke style 3
Hilt style 3 w/ Machine recessed 16mm AV switch hole
MPS Pommel style 8
MPS Insert style 4
MPS Clip
8-32 Covertec Button Thumbscrew (Clear)
Covertec Clip

Electronics-
Rebel Star LED & MHSV1 Heatsink Module (says to run reds and amber at 700mA and all others at 1000mA)
MWS Short Momentary 16mm AV Switch - Nickel
MWS Momentary to Latching Converter 2.5-7.0v
Li-Ion 18650 3.7V 2600mAh PCB Protected Rechargeable Battery Module
18650 Single Cell Holder
MWS BuckPuck

Recharging-
See Questions below.

Future steps:
Cut the diffuser to correct size.
Need hole for Covertec button.
Need hole for screw to hold blade.

Questions:
1. Does everything look like it will go together?
2. I am not sure about my choice of battery, whether or not it will go in the holder. Does it? Does it work with the BuckPuck.
3. Recharging...I can't figure out how to connect a protected battery with JST connector to a smart charger. How and what to buy? I'd prefer not to have a recharge port hole on my saber and avoid soldering.
*Note on Questions 1 and 2: I have tried researching this, but electricity might as well be magic and soldering in the past has proven to not be in my skill set; I'm at a loss.
4.Does the blade diffuser fit snugly in the blade or do I need to screw into it so that it does not bouncy around when moving the saber?
5. If I build two and use an adapter to connect them what do I need to keep the batteries in place so they do not slide? Should I instead use the two plastic rings(in each saber) from the shop to hold those batteries?

Again thanks for taking the time to look at my parts list and for any answers you can give me. I tried to do my due diligence before asking for help, but I've hit the limit on what I can figure out without getting feedback on what I've figured out so far.