Hey Guys, I was hoping someone here might have an idea of where i could look for Star Wars based hand protection designs to emulate.

Every Wednesday night I open my armour shop up for anyone who wants to come make armour for SCA, Cosplay, or just Fun. Well a few weeks ago someone picked up one of my MHS stunt sabers and started swinging it around, one thing led to another and now we sortof all digress into lightsaber combat once darkness falls every Wednesday.

Now everyone has agreed that we need to get some hand protection working, since getting hit with these things can be fairly damaging. But I want to go for something "StarWars-y" rather than the medieval alternatives that abound. However I have had a hard time searching for Star Wars Gauntlets on google. Mostly i get completely wrong subject matter with a slight smattering of Mando "Bracers" and a few Anakin black gloves. Not really what i need.

What i want to know is if anyone has seen or remembers any full hand protection especially with finger/knuckle plates in any Star Wars media that I can reference. Hell I'd even take droid hands in a pinch, but I really want something passable as Jedi equipment even from other eras.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance. ooh, and I promise to post pics of the final product if this takes off.