Howdy, all!

First, thanks for everyone's help on my first saber. I put together a beautiful Obi-Wan ROTS saber and love it. Though we all know what happens after the first saber.... I've been bitten, and I am looking forward to building more!

However, like any addiction, I feel the need to amp up my use. My first saber was a stunt saber, and the insides look like the guts of a tauntaun. I would very much like to learn more about the art of cram-fu, and eventually work up to a crystal chamber.

But I have a few sabers I'd like to build before that. And I'd love any assistance in helping me plan out this next build. So, I present: my next replica: Luke's ANH saber!

The core skeleton of the Graflex saber is a bit difficult to determine on the MHS builder. Could anyone recommend the size of the female connector I should use? I predict:
BH Style 20
Extension Style 1
Pommel Style 11
**4" double female connector(?? or is it a 3" double female connector?)
7-piece 3.6" grip

I have a Parks' graflex replica clamp for the box. So I'll figure something for a switch. Have an idea, need to test it first.

I'll also get a sinktube from TCSS and attempt to cut and attach the rabbit ears to Tim's BH (and the wrap that goes around the blade).

Aside from all the other little greeblies for the graflex replica BH that Tim offers (the red button, the pins, etc.), does anyone see any problem with the choice of the main body pieces?

I'll re-post to this thread when I start planning out my electronics, but I mostly need reassurance that I'm picking up the right size pieces for the body.

Thanks, all.

Dan