The MK VI Project- MK VI Number 1

The Most common request I get as a Saber Smith is, "Can you make me a 'thin-necked' Luke/Obi?" We all know that Parks makes a wonderful thin-necked Obi (the MK III), but there has never been a professionally produced thin-necked ROTJ...until now. LDM Custom Sabers in conjunction with Orbital Machining are proud to present the MK VI Hero. This is the first of the "Product" line. It is not a 'run' per se, but it is a saber that will be available in limited quantities. First,it is a beautifully CNC machined aluminum hilt with real copper neck and box trim piece. The Emitter holds a 7/8" blade @ 1.2" depth. It is a fully threaded hilt, but not MHS-compatible. The ROTJ 'Box' has the classic red and green triangle LEDs, trim screws and switch 'cubes'. The MK VI is the "Hero" version of the ROTJ saber so the ribbed section is not uneven, but does have the accurate number of ribs. The dimensions for this hilt were taken from the original Hero prop (with the exception of any adjustments absolutely needed to make them 'electronics ready'. So, sit back and enjoy the first ever MK VI Hero.

Particaulars:

MK VI Hilt with real copper accents and neck
Petit Crouton-U v1.5 w/Madcow's Hero
P4 green
HO speaker
7.4V Li-ion w/recharge in pommel
Functional triangle LEDs in box
7/8" BH
Pastor Jedi Hero card
TFX Triangle Hero D-ring

The BMT:

The Glams:

Detail Pix:

Finally, I thought everyone would enjoy a "comparison" shot with some popular sabers the we all know (MK III, MR ROTJ, MHS-ROTJ, Arc Wave):