i just want to say to everyone... absolutely everyone. that my time here has been just awesome. this place has become like a home to me and ive grown to really admire and respect every single one of you guys here.

the reason im saying this is well... tomorrow is my graduation. and i really want to share this with you guys as its a huge milestone in my life. and because you guys have been so awesome, put up with my all my nonsense and mistakes i have made over the span of a year that i have been here, and taught me so much, you guys have helped make my senior year so much better and thus helping my graduation be better. thanks guys. i have learned so much here, so much stuff i though i would bever be able to do. and it wouldnt have been possible with out you guys. you guys allways gave me a second chance. thank you.

i will still be on here, untill the 24th. because then i leave for alaska for a 2 month job in a fish cannery in naknek. when i return i will have enough to buy my own machine shop equipment and help expand this hobby.

again i thank you guys. all of you and i mean it. you guys are all awesome.