Hi guys!

Thought it was about time for an update on my double curved hilts. Some of you may remember me posting these renders around September last year of my proposed double hilts:

Well I have finally got them back from the guys at JQlightsabers, who have made my design into reality!

I only got them back the weekend and I quickly added in the switches and led holders just to see what they would roughly look like when finished.

The two sabers side by side:

A close up of the button assembly (you may recognise it from my other saber Halcyon) and emitter:

Me holding one of the sabers:

The sabers connected in a bow arrangement:

The sabers connected in a 'S' curve arrangement:

and finally a close up of one of the quick disconnect ends of one of the sabers:

These are lacking all the electronics at the moment, and will do until I can raise the cash for a couple of CF's

My intention is to have a custom black leather grip on both sabers located between the two aluminium rings you can see either side of the grip area - I just need to improve my sewing machine skills first

These will be Sith sabers with red and white accent leds, and an amber led in the power button.

Let me know what you think - all comments are welcome, especially ideas for names

Graf.