Thread: FX Sabers for Only $50

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

AH! WHY DOES THE OBI-WAN KEEP TAUNTING ME!

The Obi-wan was the infamous "blue Saber" I wanted from the very beginning. Hence the ribbing I have on my MHS design.
    I couldnt find it when I went looking for my 1st MR saber, so I got the Darth. Then my Mum came to visit me from the UK and asked what I would like to have as a gift. I asked for the Obi-wan saber. She stopped by Toys R Us and nope, just Vader and the Yoda. Then Christmas came and I was in Toys R us shopping for the kids and lo and behold there was... Luke,ANH, Darth Vader's Darth Maul's and Mace Windu's. the luke was close enough. it was blue and by god I made sure everyone in the family knew where to get it. And the kids got me the Luke. I knew it was a saber under the Christmas tree. That long box is a dead giveaway. This year I bought my son the Hasbro Ultimate Lightsaber kit. I have 3 and he loves my Yoda, so now it it time for the Youngling to begin his training. and then I came across this thread. Ever the curious one, I look at wally worlds website and what do I see?

THAT DARNED OBI-WAN IN STOCK!!! and I spent my last bit of cash on Christmas. Of course the family is getting tired of buying me light sabers, but my dad said he is going to send me money for my birthday which is next month....

I will take the path of patience and save for the MHS parts. I have learned patience over this year :P My kids come first and I cant wait to see my son's face when he opens that gift up..

the moral of this tale?
    Sometimes the chase is what its all about
    Last edited by Blue Fox; 12-12-2008 at 03:23 AM.