Thread: 3 MHS Sabers since October

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 3 MHS Sabers since October

I started ordering from this site in October and have since made 3 sabers using the MHS. I'm not bragging or anything I'm just excited. When I first started looking at this site I thought there was no way I would be able to put together a working saber. But, I read all the tutorials and posts left from all the helpful (and more skilled than me) people and I managed to put together 3 sabers without having to ask any "Noobie Needs Help With First Saber" questions. So, thanks to everyone here.
    First saber: Solar flat black powder coat, royal blue lux 3, And resistor. Made as a Christmas gift for my brother.
    Second saber: Royal blue lux 3, 1000 buckpuck, I'm still not done with it yet. I'm getting a dremel for christmas and will probably make a shroud for it.
    Third: Double Bladed, 2 royal blue(I like blue) lux 3, 2 1000 buckpucks, and again still haven't decided what else to do to it.
    Lastly, I included a pic of my ALW saber that I got off of ebay for 275 bucks(I got it before I found out about this site) just for comparison.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Zero; 12-10-2008 at 01:11 PM.
    "Hail To The King Baby"