Firstly i appologise in advance if there is another thread with the information i seek on it. I have looked around quite a bit and read a few of the tutorials but i still remain somewhat confused. Please dont bite my head off,i realise how annoying NOOB's can be, but im new to all this.

I am looking to modify my MR Luke Skywalker ANH.

I have a LIMITED knowledge with electronics but as far as im concerned i am a total NOOB compared to the latter of you obviously well experienced lot.

Ok onto the actual point of the thread!

I am looking to purchase the following items in order to create the desired electronics system for my saber.

#1: http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Bu...-Kit-P136.aspx

* Blue LED
* 5 degree lens
* Buckpuck 700mA resistor
* Mom switch with black button

#2: http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Lu...r-V2-P230.aspx

* Momentary curcuit style

I was also looking to use my existing MR soundcard and speaker because i like its sounds and dont really want to spend alot of money getting another speaker/soundcard.

Basically i want my saber to have the special features the LUXON driver gives me (see below) but i also want to retain the MR motion dectecting sounds, also i need to know how to do all this seeing as how my skills are somewhat lacking to the point of nonexistance

* Ramp up/down, static shimmer, optional flash on impact and lockup
* Maximum input voltage has been increased to 30V from the previous 12V
* Maximum output voltage has been increased to 25V. Rebel compatible.
* Uses less than 0.2mA when sleeping (turned off, with power to driver)
* Size is reduced by 35%, 0.80 x 1.1 from previous 1.25 x 1.625
* Pulsed Width Modulation averages 1A output with 1.2A when “clashing”
* On board micro on/off switch with contacts for remote switch
* Available in momentary or latching switch configurations

My biggest issue is not knowing how much power i need to operate my system, or if i require something to regulate power to a certain part while sending more power somewhere else to avoid failure, short curcuit, or breakage. (sorry im really new at this not sure if im wording it correctly)

What i really need to know is if anything i just mentioned cant be done and if not is there is a way to fix it.

Terribly sorry for any inconvenience if i posted in the wrong section or there is another thread about this.

Thanks in advance for anyone kind enough to help my NOOBNESS.