Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Joke of the day thread

Quote Originally Posted by Skottsaber View Post
    Hey everyone. I found this forum thread. The first post is Star Wars related, but I don't know about everything else because I didn't read it so I can't garuntee the content.

Linky!

Enjoy
    You know, "Engrish" is funny because it's unintentional. LOL speak is intentional Engrish (of a sort). LOL speak is NOT funny. Not one freaking bit.

I'll show you who can haz cheezburger. *Breaks a broom handle over knee for emphasis*

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

One day a polar bear decides to go up to his brother and ask him a question. He asks, "Bro, are we full blooded polar bears?" The bother thinks about it and replys, "You know I think so, but I am not sure. Why don't you go ask Dad." So the Polar bear goes up to his dad and says, "Dad are we 100% polar bear?" Dad thinks about it and replys, "I think so, but I am not sure. Go ask your Mom." So Polar Bear goes up to his mother and asks, "Are we 100% polar bear?" His mother asks, What do you mean, son?" Polar Bear replys, "We're not like part grizzly bear, panda bear, or black bear, we are 100% polar bear?" His mother then says, "I don't know, why don't you go ask Great Old Wise Polar Bear on Great Old Wise Polar Bear Mountian." So Polar Bear packs his polar bear pack and gets soe polar bear food, and starts the 3 day trek to Great Old Wise Polar Bear Mountain. Once he gets there he searches far and wide for the Great Old Wise Polar Bear who lives on Great Old Wise Polar Bear Mountain. He eventually finds him and goes up to him and asks, "Oh, Great Old Wise Polar Bear, are we 100% polar bear?" The Great Old Wise Polar Bear asks, "What do you mean, my child?" "We are not a little bit grizzly bear, or black bear, or brown bear, we are 100% polar bear." replyed Polar Bear. The Great Old Wise Polar Bear of Great Old Wise Polar Bear Mountian said, "Yes, my son, we are 100% polar bear. I guarantee it. Why do you ask?" To Which Polar Bear replyed, "I am cold!"

Yo momma is so dumb she stood there all day saying "am not" to R2

(J-Lo if you want me to take this down just say the word )

Thanks to Cordaroyfog for the background!
    And if you're really dumb, the joke is in the spelling of effect.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

we will just call those blue things to either side angel wings
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

yeah

I'm an angel

r-i-i-i-i-ght

In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

My latest creation!

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Jedi_Knight_Zekk

LOL the droids Hahaha

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I don't care for the wording of the description for the Petite Crouton. I would have said, "Only CF is better"
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!