Thread: First all MHS list

Default First all MHS list

As my 2 first sabers are nearly complete I thought I should begin order 3 as this one will have power coat and some features that may take some time so I want to get it rolling.

I will need the MHS milled down for PC under an overlay and to have the retention screw hole drilled first and re-tapped.

BH 15
    Choke 2
    Ribbed extention v-grooved
    6" extention
    Pommel style 6
    insert style 1
    MPS clip

Activation box 3
    Natural card
    SPST Momentary tactile switch (tall one)
    slider switch

4 - 3/8 buttom heads (for sinktube)
    8/32 - 1/4 set screw

Green P4 kit
    4AA
    3.3 resistor
    on/off switch
    10 degree lens (if/when the're back in stock...Already have 2, 5 degrees I'm not using.)

I want to try a MR board for this one which I haven't done...US 2.5 but not MR. Until I can find one I might just run it direct.

The only things I'm unsure of is...

1- Can I hide the tac switch under the card on the switch box (size issue?, have plan if it fits). The only problem I can see is it's only good with a soundcard so If I go direct I have no where to put a switch and I wanna keep it clean.
    2- The ID of the ribbed extension? No dimensions in the store. (haven't looked anywhere else) 1.15..search-fu!
    3- best screws for mounting activation box 3.

I will look further for these answers but wanted to post my list up anyways so I'll update it as needed.
    Last edited by Crystal Chambers; 01-12-2010 at 10:06 AM.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Look up Eastern57's Lighthound PCB mod. This allows you to use a momentary switch (like a tactile) with a MR/HFX or direct drive application.

On a side note, I have mounted a mini slider under the card and slide the card for activation.

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

thanks!

I considered the slider but I don't want the card to slide or have any holes in it. I thought I could alter the box by adding ends to it and filing the card holder on an angle so the tactile holds it up level.