Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: costume help

Twin Roses Designs made most of my robes for me, they do custom orders...however it doesn't come cheap. They have "traditional" robes usually ready to ship and slight variances (such as different color tabards) only take a couple of days extra. Their work is so far top knotch and they involved me in the process of making my 'Luke Bibbed' shirts with updates and questions about my wants. I doubt I'll use anybody else for my costumeing needs, to be honest and even thought about having them custom make some everyday wearables!

"Absolutely not. You're not going to the dark side on my watch. Do it on Luke's."
    ―Corran Horn, to Tahiri Veila

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen View Post
    Ok, the other ones I know, who I was thinking about when I typed that, aren't here.
    Actually I was hoping you'd just say "Yes" to my question

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thaxos View Post
    J-Lo, how do you think I made my flak vest for my mando, sheer willpower for the fabric to stitch itself together?
    But "yes" was not an appropriate answer to your question, because you are not really a Force user.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Ok i know how to make it. But i need to know how u size armor for your self cuz my character is going to have Custom mando armor and i need to cut the parts outta a card-board box, and i need to know how to figure out if i cut it right or not

also if any one can help me find how to make a mando helmet on the cheap let me know

If you want to know how to make a Mando costume head over to http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php the entire forum is devoted to them
    -Sidd-

thx man and nice gerr pic

ok that some what helped what i need is some thing that i can use to get the shapes of each armor part

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

wizardofflight has armor templates on thedentedhelmet.com. You probably need to be a registered member to access them.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

any idea where i can but the pre-molded helmet?