Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Question

Default Question

Ok probably nothing big but I was showing my saber to a friend and suddenly the ultrasound started saying something like "self destruct activated" now I know that there is so self destruct sequence or anything but it was really wierd so I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem with the ultrasound 2.5?
    I love it when a plan comes together!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Wow, that's a new one. I haven't heard of anyone else's saying that.

Are you sure that's what it said?

Someone said he thought his said "Hello".
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

NO problems with mine so far .. however, I do get the impact clash on powerup sometimes even though I haven't turned off the kill switch. I hope mine doesn't self-destruct, LOL
    “He's a friend from work.”

Try e-mailing Ultrasabers and ask if there is an easter egg like that or anything. Interesting... where did you get the board from?

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by Johst Chora View Post
    Ok probably nothing big but I was showing my saber to a friend and suddenly the ultrasound started saying something like "self destruct activated" now I know that there is so self destruct sequence or anything but it was really wierd so I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem with the ultrasound 2.5?

Are you sure it wasn't Luxeon 3 Activated or one of the other modes you can switch between?
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"

I am sure thats what it said it must be an easter egg. It was surprising but also cool in a way.
    I love it when a plan comes together!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

That would be cool as long as it really didn't self destruct. When did it happen? During power up or menu mode?

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

to continue the question , or in idle mode?
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)

Has it done it since? When I first entered the option mode I didn't know it said Luxeon, in fact it sounded nothing like it, but after going through the options a few times I realised what was being said.

And on the question of odd US2.5 sounds. When my sabers ignite it sounds like there's a clash immediately after the ignition.

Has anyone else heard this?

Sorry if this is a thread jack.
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"

Quote Originally Posted by Invisas1979 View Post
    Has it done it since? When I first entered the option mode I didn't know it said Luxeon, in fact it sounded nothing like it, but after going through the options a few times I realised what was being said.

And on the question of odd US2.5 sounds. When my sabers ignite it sounds like there's a clash immediately after the ignition.

Has anyone else heard this?

Sorry if this is a thread jack.

That's normal when you use a kill key and power the saber up for the first time. After that, it shouldn't do it until you insert and remove the kill key again.

Back on topic, can you post a video or audio clip of the saber saying "self destruct activated"?

There is a simple math formula for Saber names.-----------------------To check out the sound fonts I've made:
    ((Force-Dark Side)xEnglish^awesome)/Force)xLanguage[X].---------http://www.youtube.com/user/DarthXusia1/videos
    Quote from mihunai----------------------------------------------------------If you are interested in any of them, please PM me.