Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2nd Lightsaber - First with Sound

OK: So let's go with two options.

Say I want to have the switch light up when I turn the blade on, and be off otherwise. Do I not use the switch leads that come with the board in this case?

Now say I want the switch to always be on; do I in that case wire the switch to the switch leads and no where else? Wouldn't that also drain the battery?

Well, the led in the switch has it's own separate circuit from the actual switch mechanism so you don't need to wire the led in the switch to the switch leads at all.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Think of the switch LED as a separate accent LED. Like Jay-Gon said, it is a completely different circuit than the switch part.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

OK: but I still need to connect the switch leads to the switch itself. Got it.

Thanks for the help. I had a good idea of how everything was going to work but wasn't 100% certain with all of it.