Thread: Corbin's Toys

Default Corbin's Toys

Ok I gotta know...

Props or do you like to get on the range and Rock-n-Roll?

I gave up on my Class III stuff just before my son was born, figured I would get back around to it someday.

Oh and of course the saber is spankin' cool as well, I got distracted with VERY fond memories of gettin' busy with a MA-DEUCE!

<center></center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by james3

Ok I gotta know...

Props or do you like to get on the range and Rock-n-Roll?

I gave up on my Class III stuff just before my son was born, figured I would get back around to it someday.

Oh and of course the saber is spankin' cool as well, I got distracted with VERY fond memories of gettin' busy with a MA-DEUCE!

<center></center>
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

They are all real. They all shoot. But only one of them is Class III. That's the RPB M11 on the bottom. The others are semi.
    This doesn't really have to do with sabers though, so I don't want to continue this thread any longer than it needs to be. Feel free to email me if you like.

Corbin

Corbin@CorbinsComponents.com