Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Black-listed website! Avoid www.saberforge.com!

What do people think of Nocturne Armoury? From the looks of it they make very nice Old Republic Sabers.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

to Invisias...
    ebay Isn`t the problem I think, because the feedback section is what 90% of ebayers use when deciding to buy an item or not.

It could be mainly ignorance, that they don`t know better stuff is out there.
    (like TCSS!)
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by cardcollector View Post
    to Invisias...
    ebay Isn`t the problem I think, because the feedback section is what 90% of ebayers use when deciding to buy an item or not.

It could be mainly ignorance, that they don`t know better stuff is out there.
    (like TCSS!)
    Yes but feeback might not register to people who want to buy something. I rarely look at feebback and work on trust, I can see a lot of people might do that.

Some might say more fool you but vedors have a responcibility to thier customers and if they don't perform should not be allowed to use a medium like ebay.

Like I said if enough people complained to ebay they'd not allow a vendor to trade.

That was my point; not that ebay is a bay thing in and of itself but it does allow unscrupulous people to operate where no issues are raised.
    Last edited by Invisas1979; 03-12-2010 at 04:30 AM.
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"

Quote Originally Posted by Invisas1979 View Post
    Yes but feeback might not register to people who want to buy something. I rarely look at feebback and work on trust, I can see a lot of people might do that.

Some might say more fool you but vedors have a responcibility to thier customers and if they don't perform should not be allowed to use a medium like ebay.

Like I said if enough people complained to ebay they'd not allow a vendor to trade.

That was my point; not that ebay is a bay thing in and of itself but it does allow unscrupulous people to operate where no issues are raised.
    That how it works though. After you get enough bad feed backs you get axed
    It's the people that get jacked before that happens, If you see a feedback at like 97% that guy is on the cusp of getting caned. Chances are your going to get Jacked. Feed back is important and people should pay more attention to it. If a seller has 12000 feed back at 97% + not good at all. Your chances of getting jacked are really good. If the seller has 100 feed back and 97% chances are your OK. One needs to read the - feed backs to. See what the complaints are.
    I have been riped off once in 6 years, becuase I spend the time researching the seller. After all it is my money and it didn't grow off my money tree in the backyard.

You have a money tree? Cool! Can I have some seeds for it?

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~