Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010, How many times have you ordered this year?

What month are we in? I've already lost count. But seriously, I need help. C.S.B.R.H. Custom Saber Builders Re Habilitation "when your sending Tim's kids to college and not your own"
    Last edited by Cantina Chef; 03-05-2010 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyen Skytracker View Post
    I am just glad that I am a part of the new ordering terminology. Glad I could help. Hey, wait a minute, y'all are not making fun of my order sizes are you? That is just not right to make fun of a man's order size! LOL
    That's to funny. It's not the size of the order, its how you use the parts.

3 orders this year. 1 manly, 1 Arkai, and 1 Rhyen.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantina Chef View Post
    What month are we in? I've already lost count. But seriously, I need help. C.S.B.R.H. Custom Saber Builders Re Habilitation "when your sending Tim's kids to college and not your own"
    AMEN to that!!!
    I think I'm in a similar boat although I just looked and I've ordered 7 times so far this year -- at least 2 of those were Manly orders and the rest were probably more like Rhyens. What the heck?!!?
    The scary thing is that this last order almost turned into another Manly order!

I hate to say this, but the prices in the TCSS store actually don't bother me as much as the accumulated shipping costs... go figure...

I have to remember to kiss my wife more for not complaining about the TCSS packages that arrive at the doorstep every few weeks
    Last edited by cannibal869; 03-11-2010 at 01:41 AM.
    LOCKHEED

Just placed my 4th order for this year. It's not quite manly. I all ready have the hilt built. I just ordered all the electronics and the blade supplies.

1 Manly and 2 Arkai's as of Saturday....
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

One manly....
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

Another manly in last night.... That brings it up to 7..... This has def been my most active saber building period yet.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

#9 LVG in the can.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

I have one, but it was so small that I don't think that it even would qualify as an infant order. But hey, I'll get there

if only i could come up with a good concept that i want to put the funds into...yup i think like one or two orders...
    ...YUP!