Thread: Hello from France

Default Hello from France

Hello guys !

My name is Anthony and I live in France I'm a big fan of Star Wars and I want to make a sith cosplay

I'm planning to make my own lightsaber and this forum is incredible I think I will find anything I need I found a Master Replica soundboard for 20 bucks to begin, I hope it will be fine. I wanted to buy a Nano Biscotte but there is no stock...

I'm working on the design but it needs improvements

Untitled.jpg

For the electric part I am still undecided ... I have two options in view :

Two separate circuits with on one side, the sound card and its associated battery and on the other side, a powerful led and a bigger battery. The two circuits connected has a single latching switch. But I can't find a small and beautiful DPST switch

or

- A single circuit with all components, space saving and much simpler but with a less powerful led

- I will continue to search more informations about that.

Have a nice day and sorry for my english !

Welcome. Your english is much better than my French.

The LEDs sold in the store are very bright, and most people use them in conjunction with a sound board. I suspect the only thing you would gain from having two batteries is run time.

Thank you !

Do you think tri-crees or whatever like that will be ok on the MR soundboard ? I know they can be powered with 6v max and provide around 800-1000ma

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Geno View Post
    Thank you !

Do you think tri-crees or whatever like that will be ok on the MR soundboard ? I know they can be powered with 6v max and provide around 800-1000ma
    The 1000ma will get you 1 fully powered LED, or 2 significantly under-powered LEDs unfortunately...