Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Thread: Custom? (The start of Crystal Focus)

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

I'm thinkin black shirt with a large white logo on back and maybe something on the front left.

BLUE 3- Ready

I like the red on white, but you could go with black on black with the logo outlined in white. I'm not sure it would look right as a simple white-on-black. I can do up a version of the logo like that as well if you'd like, since I work in print and I'm familiar with the needs. Are you going to have them screen-printed instead of transfers, then?

I stay on topic about the sound module, Lord Argyll, I've emailed you about vector files etc
    New website is online !
    Erv'
    Props Electronics
    http://www.plecterlabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by erv
    I'll try too keep this tshirt cost low,...

Well I think $150 for a t-shirt is a hard sell...

I'm going to go check out the new site now
    Read the Thread Index. because Lord Maul fixed it...

150$ for a tshirt ? not what I've put, even for the one on my spreadshirt shop... A simple black tshirt with a single logo on the back costs about 12 euros (15$). I hope to be able to stick to that price. Shipping a tshirt to the USA is about 4 euros or something.
    Just curious, are you highlighting those "150$" from somewhere in particular (like a big mistake on my website or something ?)
    Erv'
    Props Electronics

Hey folks,
    just thought you would like to know my board is REALLY buttered toast (+jam)... a feature I REALLY wanted to SHARE !
    Ajusting the volume on a board for a customer, while the sound was off (I was about to turn on the sound module) I noticed a strange noise getting out of the amp/speaker... english voice... Could get it better by touching the screw driver and turning the volume pot...
    Haha ! Et voila ! The buttered toast also has an old-school-manual-analog AM tuner and can receive the BBC ! (I'm just guessing it's this station, we don't have a lot of english radios station here, especially in AM).

well the explanation is simple, the output amp is just a power amp but with a huge gain (200), and creating feedback with your body and a screw driver, you get an inductance (coil) + capacitance + antenna, and that's how you can demodulate longwave AM stations.
    Totally useless, absolute collectible, something you definitly need to own
    Erv' - Goooooooood Morning Tatooooooiiiiiiiiiine !
    Props Electronics

Ryma Mara

Holy crap thats cool.

Am or not forget that mp3 player that looks like a graflex.

lol, yeah I've seen that MP3 player on makezine or something like that !
    Props Electronics

Council Member
    Sith Lord

sweet
    nothing like playing with your saber while it's playing AM radio
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

:Really cheery, upbeat, Robin Williams DJ voice:

"Gooooooooood morning Custom Saber Shop!!!

This is WCSS, KCSS for those of you out West... Today is a very special day as there will be a solar eclipse this afternoon as the Death Star moves into position to blast us all into oblivion! All because Vader can't control his kids. If it was my kid I would have just lopped of their had just to teach them a lesson...

So grab your Buttered Toast (so you can continue to listen to me), stick you're head between your legs and kiss your arse GOOD BYE!

But first!... Here's the ONLY song we EVER PLAY!!!"

PLAY
    Read the Thread Index. because Lord Maul fixed it...