Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom? (The start of Crystal Focus)

Default Custom? (The start of Crystal Focus)

Anyone know of a way to get custom sound boards with you own specific sabre ignition/hum/extinguish

I wish it seems like we have just all been using the Hasbro ones.

<center>
    " I am a Jedi like my Father before me"

</center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Buy one that does custom stuff?

Hyperdyne's bluetooth board does that but it's currently tied to his system. Erv makes one that runs off an SD card to make all the sounds custom, but that's not available in the US. Either is expensive.

Otherwise, it's build your own which takes a lot more electronics know how than most of us have.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

This is exactly somthing I am trying to do. Like x-wing said, it would take a lot of know-how which is why I posted about it to see how other people thought it might be done.

You'll find I'm full of suprises. -Luke, ESB, Anakin, AOTC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Rod-Wan

hmmm<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Why does it bother me so much when a person's post is less than 1/10th the size of their signature(s)? Might be that every board/forum I've run or helped run had rules against such posts and its left me skewed and bitter... I dunno..

but to see four consanants and then more than 200 pixels deep of signature(s) and animations as well... drives me to drink Jawa Juice it does...

ok there's my keep the change.

"Do you know how to use that thing?"
    "Yes. The pointy end goes into the other man."

Well, if that is the way you feel. I ask you this, are you sugesting that I remained uninvolved in disscusions, don't coment on things and refuse to share wisdome unless I know for a fact that what I'm writing with reach at least 3 sentances in length? I mean come on, if you saw me writing one word posts on a consistant basis or doing things that were obvious indicators that I was just trying to up my # of posts than I would expect to hear something about it. However nither of these things are happening. The only possible other solution would be for me to change my signature....*shudder* Well safice to say that wont be happening. I'm not telling you to shut your face however, just keying you in on my perspective of what you said, as you are not able to vocally influence the text you are writing and nither am I. I Appreciate you making a comment on the subject and will endevor to not write one liners if it offends people. I seriously thought that I would get a more, positive response from people, that's okay you don't have to like it, or even respect it.... But if you don't than you can "suck on wax fruit"-Batty:Furn Gully
    -All foolishness aside this is not an aggresive post nor is it ment to be taken as anything other than insite. I'm not under the impression that someone has a problem with me, I'm just acting crazy as normal

both Do-Clo and xwing have giant sigs, too. his just moves.

{<font color="black">[[[</font id="black">(((<font color="red">o</font id="red">))<font color="gold">EE</font id="gold">[/<font color="blue">==============</font id="blue">

I don't like big sigs because they take up too much room and usually look gaudy.

I especially don't like moving sigs because they slow everything down. It's one thing to post .gif's once and awhile, but when you post one every time you post, that can really bog down the system. Especially when they’re that size. And once one person does it, more will follow suit, and before you know it, it takes 5min. to open up a topic because everyone's sig has an animated .gif in it.

I would have to say that, out of respect for those that do not have high-speed internet, please refrain from putting animated .gif’s in your sig.
    As for the size of the sig, I don’t like big ones, but that’s only my opinion, and I won’t ask you to change it just because I don’t like it, that’s just stupid.

And I also don't like staring at people's personal photos all the time ether... We gave James a hard time about that too. If you must be seen, there’s a “Mug Shots” topic for that, you just need to have a mug in it too.[] But again, that's my opinion.

As for the size of the post… I couldn’t care any less.

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I don't care about sig size that much I don't think Rod's is too big. The .gif is distracting though, lol.[)]

"hmmm"'s are usually accompanied by a thought or question which is why it is somewhat bothersome. We can only reply to the post you "hmmm"'ed too because you didn't add much. (that has to be the weirdest logic right there...)

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>