Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 5 watt graflex

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by O-B 1

Broadband mirrors are expensive... Extremely expensive...

Couldn't you achieve the same affect with Corbins film and Tims diffuser in one blade?

"There is no try, only do"

-Jedi Master Yoda
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Ok, I got one of their sabers 2 months ago. They claimed the same thing on the saber I have, they gave me the stock blade/diffuser with mylar and a mirror. And NO its not brighter than the blade I made with Corbins blade/film, mylar and mirror. I already posted high res pics in another thread for proof.

who's blade? photons?

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Yes, Photons blade. If Ionsabers and Photon Innovations are the same. Did you see the pics of the blades side by side? Maybe I just got a quick thrown together saber, but Im not the only one complaining about their quailty...

possibility, but i dont have any of their blades to tell ya what the quality is. that old horse was discussed a long time ago, and it got pretty heated up, and was dropped because of personal issues that were involved.

i can however, vouch, for jims hyperdyne vader voice system. expensive, very expensive, but it is the best vader voice system out there to date. and maybe not for too long either, i heard word over on STT that someones working on a new system that will be cheaper the jims. so we'll have to see what happens there.

<center></center>
    Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...