Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Jedi scattered across the galaxy (updated 5/28)

Nah! Which one is chewbacca from? Kashyyk!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mi Gin Gonn

Outer Rim. Hawaii?

"Nothing's over until we decide it is...was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!!!!"
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Kashyyk is already spoken for, but moving Tennessee to the Yavin system sounds like a winner, as does Dxun (could we just throw Oklahooma in with Dxun too?)

"Nothing's over until we decide it is...was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!!!!"

If you ask me, Oklahoma should not be Dxun. It's not foresty. It should be Dantooine, make West VA something else, because the explanation you have in there sucks.[] Oklahoma is all plains and there is alot of farmland, just like dantooine. Make West VA Korriban or something evil.

I want PA to be the MAW. []

EDIT-

Kessel would do too. []

devilstar, PA is already spoken for...did you read the last map on p3? other dudes beat ya to it.

the_steve, you don't think west virginia should be blown up? hmm..maybe yer right, then where would we get all those jokes from? []

i'm busy till tomorrow night, but i'll see what i can do then. later amigos

How 'bout Mississippi=Dagobah? not much to see but swamp []

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mi Gin Gonn

devilstar, PA is already spoken for...did you read the last map on p3? other dudes beat ya to it.

Crap... No, I didn't...

EDIT-

You should update the first page, so that dummies like me don't keep making requests. [xx(]

New Orleans should be hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
    Seeing how it is still a work in progress, and Hurricane season is coming once again......

The second Deathstar??

<div align="left"><center></center></div id="left">

<center><font color="red">Female Twi'leks are so Hot! I want one. Gotta love the lekku =0)~</font id="red"></center>

was endor the name of the forest moon itself, or the name of planet it orbited?

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LAN-ED-TUL

was endor the name of the forest moon itself, or the name of planet it orbited

Both... Sorta... According to Wikipedia, Endor was destroyed, and the forest moon of Endor now orbits its star.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forest_moon_of_Endor

I guess it depends on how you look at it... Technically, it's name would be 'Forest Moon of Endor', or 'Sanctuary Moon'. Almost everyone just refers to it as 'Endor' though.