Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Jedi scattered across the galaxy (updated 5/28)

yes, i forgot not only Kamino, but Kashyyyk as well. good call on Kamino, naashar. Kashyyyk could be North & South Dakota...that's where Bigfoot is usually sighted, and Bigfoot looks close enough to a Wookie for me.

i couldn't think of one for oklahoma, the_steve...i'll if mine grey matter happens upon anything whilst at work today...

"Nothing's over until we decide it is...was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!!!!"

Nah, Washington should be Kamino, just 'cause it has Seattle.

Ok, Nightwing can have Kamino; I gotta have Haruun Kal for York PA, then![]

They did call me "The Negotiator" in a past life..a long, long time ago.

You don't need to see any identification.

Washington for Kamino makes sense, it freakin rains everytime I go there.

<center></center>

Colorado - Wayland.
    NORAD - need I say more?

Born of Sith, seduced by the light.

http://www.illumisabers.com

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GeluKhanGharr

Colorado - Wayland.
    NORAD - need I say more?

Born of Sith, seduced by the light.

http://www.illumisabers.com
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Good one! Mi Gin, ya gots some updating to do. this is fun.

<center></center>

I kinda like MO, too, but there is NOTHING to do here. I want TECHNOLOGY. I'm so sick of trees.

I am 1/3 High School student and 2/3 SITH LORD.

Here's the updated map. #16-23 are you guys' suggestions:

1- Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico = Tattooine
    2- Southern California = Naboo, because it's fully of beautiful, rich princesses
    3- Northern California and Oregon = Endor
    4- Washington = Mustafar. Mount St. Helen's, 'nuff said
    5- Montana, Utah, Iowa, Idaho = Anoat System...because “there's not much there”
    6- Texas = Geonosis
    7- Alabama = Gamorr...if you can't figure that one out, you probably live there
    8- Florida = Bespin...lots of orange clouds at sunset (xwingband knows that!)
    9- North & South Carolina, Virginia = Moon of Yavin...scattered civilization, but mostly a bunch of #%$*@!!! trees
    10- West Virginia = Dantooine. Wasn't blown up but should have been anyway.
    11- New Jersey = Sullust. The underground is cool, but the surface is stinky and uninhabitable
    12- New York = Coruscant
    13- Vermont = Alderaan. Alderaan was a pacifist planet. Vermont is the origin of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream and Phish. Must be blown up at all costs
    14- Maine = Mon Calamari, because they catch lots of bug-eyed fish there.
    15- Alaska and our neighbors to the north in Canada (that was for you madcow), = duh, Ice Planet Hoth.
    16- Ohio = Ryloth (no you can't have 29 for whatever odd reason you wanted it, sorry, my thread, my rules, lol)
    17- Colorado = Wayland
    18- Maryland = Kamino
    19- North and South Dakota = Kashyyyk
    20- Washington D.C = Rakata Prime...since Naashar The Negotiator called Pennsylvania. Washington D.C. wasn't the birthplace of the country, but it is the current capitol.
    21- Pennsylvania = Harrun Kal
    22- Illinois = Corellia
    23- Hawaii - Outer Rim Territories
    24 (red *) Detroit = Mos Eisley Spaceport...you know the tagline

There ya go, sorry if everybody didn't get the one they wanted or if I forgot anybody. If you live in a state we didn't do and wanna add it the map, feel free (esp. if you live in one of those iddy-biddy states in the Northeast...yer on yer own!)

"Nothing's over until we decide it is...was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!!!!"

Two words: Outer. Rim. []

You don't need to see any identification.

Outer Rim. Hawaii?