Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Introducing "Triton"

That is some super clean machine work. I made my hilt in just 4 pieces 3 at first. But guys like you have tought me that more intricacies make it look more futureistic.

thanks for the inspiriations.

Talking

Most excellent ARKM! I like everything about it... Except that it's not mine.

Very nice work....I like this variant of the Ahsoka hilt better than the original.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Chambers View Post
    Sounds like it may need more sound venting but otherwise very impressed!
    It's actually quite loud in person. I dubbed my voice into the video after it was shot so that may be why it seems too quiet.

The downside though is that when wielding it two-handed, most of the vents get covered up.

Thanks for all the compliments everyone. I really appreciate it.
    Last edited by ARKM; 12-22-2009 at 01:17 PM.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

That's just so gorgeous it's ridiculous. Such cared for detail right down to the mesh inserts.

DAAAANG!
    That is AWESOME.
    Nice work, Tom!
    I love the design and execution!
    "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Council Member
    Sith Lord

ARKM. That saber is 100% WIN! I absolutely love it!
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Just saying it again.
    THAT IS SO AWESOME.
    Really wish I could see that in person! D:
    "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing."
    -Benjamin Franklin

That is one wicked saber. very very cool. sub zero cool infact!

Awesome work, Tom. I like the way that you used 3 "gun sights" instead of the 2. The brass accents are amazing work as well! EPIC WIN!
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.