Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wish I had 5K for this... (Boba Fett Mold)

$5K can pay for an ENTIRE fett suit... I really do mean that! and a Don Post/Rubies is the bottom of the barrel in comparison to others that are available. Just do a search for Bentley O'Toole.. If it doesnt put things into perspective then im not sure what would.

Yeah J-Lo... Someone has banged up a mold off of either a recast Don Post/Rubies or has made a mold off of the bucket..

Honestly, scratchbuild a helmet and armour yourself using templates (that are free) at www.thedentedhelmet.com forums, make a mould from the finished product and feel free to sell them off... Decent kits are in always in demand, however recast moulds and kits are always in abundance, as well as inferior. Plus, the Don Post/Rubies doesnt have a good rep at all.. let alone one that is recast..

Recasting is a shoddy business and looked apon by the prop community as vile and those who do it as scum.. Not worth the label if you ask me.
    Last edited by Alcfalath; 12-20-2009 at 11:03 PM.

I'm just curious how you know for sure that this is recast and not original.

I know I'm double posting, but it's been a week and I wanted to give this thread a bump to point out that the auction ended and nobody bid on it. I wonder if it will be reposted.