Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Luminara Unduli Lightsaber by Rhyen Skytracker

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

J-Lo, It is not a Lux V, it is just a 5W green LED.

Fender, it was requested not to have a recharge port. I tried to talk him into it and went over the advantages, but he said he didn't want it.

I am gonna make me one for myself. I really like this one. The pommel was a real pain to paint though.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

i really like the hilt with all the grooving and angles. very nice pollish.

I love replica sabers !!! Hats off to you, you have nailed it. seriously cool. top work, as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyen Skytracker View Post
    Here is my version of Luminara Unduli's lightsaber. It has a UltrsSound 2.5 with 4 AAA as the power source. I am using a 5W green LED. It also features a red stand by LED and a green accent LED. I am using the frosted polyC blade. I really do like those blades. The special white and the frosted.

I'm having trouble finding many of the parts to make this saber...any suggestions? I really want to add Luminara to my list of approved costumes....but I really need her lightsaber.
    Thanks

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Part of this saber is parts of a Darth Maul MR saber and the rest of it is custom parts. I have made one with 100% custom machined parts before too.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

That's a great looking saber Wade. Awesome job. I too would like to see you do a version of a Darth Maul saber.

That is sweet, Wade. Great job!

LED Saber Combat Master Instructor
    Co-Founder of Caine and Novastar's Saber Combat System (NCSCS)
    Life's short...saberplay HARD!

Very nice work. Well done!
    "The Sith grew past the use of lightsabers. But we continue to use them, if only to humiliate the Jedi."―Darth Sidious