Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ultras Soundoard question

Does anyone know what sizes the fx sound cards come in?
    I would need it to be an inch or less (like the Hasbro Vader).
    Am I dreaming?

MC

You want to go home and re-think your life

I have a 2005 Vader and the sound board is 15/16 wide by 2" long. My dad has a 2005 Anakin and I think its the same size.

Speak softly and carry a big lightsaber.
    Old Jedi never die; they just fade away.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Vader and Anakin are the same... there is a pic floating around of most of the MR boards. I think all are under 1" except the Anakin AOTC which was round and oriented different.[]

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

Xwingband: Your idea for a speaker segment got me all excited. Now I'm gonna be haunting the forums waiting to find out what he's got going on.

Come on, Tim! Show already! The suspense is KILLING me. I don't want to go through that Hyperdyne jerk if I don't absolutely have to, and I don't want to get Erv sued by buying from him and pissing off...oh yeah, Hyperdyne.

What is life but the passage to death?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

There is somewhat of a preview in the Modular Hilt forum. The segment is on the Luke MHS! Seems I was pretty on the money with my guess.[]

BTW, wave hello to Hyperdyne. He reads this forum under an alias so you just broadcasted calling him a jerk.[]

</center>

The Quigon style hilt i did has an anakin mr board installed and a MR speaker that was removed from the battery pack. With 4 AAA it is loud! I just drilled some small holes in a cross pattern to let the sound out. All my sabers have sound cause a quiet saber battle some how loses excitement.

Thats a nice saber Tetmatek!! Really like it... I've got just one problem before i order some sound stuff...I don't know exactly how to put it in my MHS. I've seen some pics of how to do it
    but since I am just fourteen AND swedish me would really like something like a "how to install sound stuff for idiots" tutorial. and then there's a couple of image floating around of the soundboard, Ultras image is som round thing but Tims is something else...Could somebody here just tell me what is what and how to what...[]

I'm a fourteen year old swedish teenager...so be patient...

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<font size="3"><font color="blue">You don't need to keep reminding us that you're 14 and Swedish.

You already do that every time you post, since it's in your Signature line.</font id="blue"></font id="size3"> []

In order to see the Light, you must sometimes risk the Dark.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Well, the electronics you can mount however you want... that's no different than say the driver. I just got my pommel #4 and confirmed my suspicions... there is enoungh room to cut out slits in between the first and second ridge from the top.

I haven't gotten to the electronics but from what I can guess this is enough to let out the sound quite well and have some benifits: it's less noticable and sound comes from the sides not the bottom.

</center>

didn't think of that loreen...sorry...;P thought I had deleted that line.. and last time a posted a qustion like this most answears was "check thread index" or "use the search section"
    xwing: can't you just post a good picture of the shematics for the soundboard?
    I havn't seen any really good... that I can understand...

EDIT: and now some off topic: I've just have "converted" one of my friend to the lightsaber side[] He's buying one of ultras converted mace!

I'm a fourteen year old swedish teenager...so be patient...