Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultras Soundoard question

Default Ultras Soundoard question

I saw that ultra are selling the fx soundboards pretty cheap thought. So i emailed him and asked if they could be installed int the MHS and the next day I got the answear, yes...
    He said that it shouldn't be hard att all, and my question is, HOW you could install them, just hook then up on it, or what?

EDIT: ...and how to tho a pommel with speaker holes?

I'm a fourteen year old swedish teenager...so be patient...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Enolmano

I saw that ultra are selling the fx soundboards pretty cheap thought. So i emailed him and asked if they could be installed int the MHS and the next day I got the answear, yes...
    He said that it shouldn't be hard att all, and my question is, HOW you could install them, just hook then up on it, or what?

EDIT: ...and how to tho a pommel with speaker holes?

I'm a fourteen year old swedish teenager...so be patient...
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Try the FAQ section and the Thread Index for the answers you seek and Ultra will provide hook up instructions if needed.

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

It'd be just like the tutorials assuming he sends you one of those boards. I need to ask him if you can actually request a certain board, or if he randomly gives you one...

There is a thread by Firebird here that is about putting speaker vents. Pretty much drilling on most of the pommels.

EDIT: If that thread isn't indexed tell me... it should be.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xwingband

No I don't belive any of my topics are indexed...[!]

[]

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

Well, ya know that will get fixed pretty quick.

<center></center>

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Or..you could wait about a week. I have a surprise in store concerning sound modules and the MHS.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

HHMMMM!!![]

I keep saving my cart wondering if I need anything else and then BAM! Out comes something else.

Yer killin me

<center></center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Strydur

Or..you could wait about a week. I have a surprise in store concerning sound modules and the MHS.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

[:0], okies.[]

</center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Firebird21

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xwingband

No I don't belive any of my topics are indexed...[!]

[]

Situation = Rectified... now about Misc... I need to do that.[]

</center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Strydur

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Once again Tim is building the excitement to tease us and get us all worked up and ready to spend more money, by the way Tim it works.[]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>