Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Ultras Soundoard question

found a good shematic...

I'm a fourteen year old swedish teenager...so be patient...

I have the Anakin '05 MR saber and I have to say I don't like the sound of the saber at all. Do you guys know if the sabers have different sounds? (like vader vs. luke vs. maul etc.) I'm getting a custom saber made and I really don't want to use the anakin board I have.

P.S. I read the thread index, and I didn't see it there.

EDIT: Ok I see they have different sounds now, but does anyone have a recording of them? I'd like to hear the different ones for myself before I invest in a board. BTW does Ultra let you pick which one you want if you buy from him?

'Your swords please, we wouldn't want to make a mess of things in front of the Chancellor.' -Count Dooku

The vader has a deeper sound which I like best, but I don't have aany recordings of the different ones. Check with Ultra if he has different sound boards in stock then it shouldn't be a problem. Ultra is very helpful as is Tim and Corbin, the top three saber smiths in my book. [^]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

if i use the tutorial tim have drawed up on the forum (tutorials-cutaway wirings and shematics) what resistor should i use and were should it be placed? can I se the 2,2 ohm resistor I've for my 3w luxeon?

I need some more information on what you are doing, as to what led, sound board, battery and such

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

ok, here's some more exact info...
    this is what I got:
    3 watt green lluxeon
    one 2,2 ohm resistor (the one tim sell)
    4 AAA battery pack (also tims)
    all this installed in a MHS hilt (don't care for the speaker holes)
    the question is then: do i need some more to keep it at 4,5 volt? and if so, where shuld I place the resistor?

You will be fine with the setup you have no other resistance will be needed as you will not exceed the max current of the led which is 1000 ma and your set up will run at 1000ma.

<center></center>

Thanks! [