Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: TCSS Sound boards?

Hrmm..if Tim is making the boards, does this mean he could make sleds for it too? Maybe put holes for nylon screws to go through to hold the board? That'd be a nice addition! Zipties only go so far on my sleds :P

"Absolutely not. You're not going to the dark side on my watch. Do it on Luke's."
    ―Corran Horn, to Tahiri Veila

Default ...

Get this soundboiard out soon kthnx. XD It will be much easier to get soundboards then whenever you get them done, especially for my bros saber i'm getting him soon. Then I will get me another MHS hilt and get a soundboard for mine. You should try for the force push, lightening, and laser block effects if possible but still make it to where it can be single switch operation. It would be good too for the fans that likes them sound effects if the CF isn't available.

Dean guitars were meant to rock hard!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Strydur View Post
    LOL...

At this point in time it will work basically the same as the UltraSound.
    It's not going to have all the type of sound effects like you could get with a CF.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

is patience a virtue? yes. does that mean it mean i will be patient, no. its goona be cool

if anything, I hope it has the same powerup/powerdown sounds from Luke's saber in ROTJ (the movie sounds, not the MR Sounds). Even if any other sounds end up being generic, the powerup sound that's used by the Ultrasound and "some" Crystal Focus (should you choose a sound font with that sound inparticular) boards, that powerup sound alone would make me wanna buy one of the new boards as soon as it came out, even if I don't have my MHS saber built by than.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen View Post
    It's not going to have all the type of sound effects like you could get with a CF.
    At least, not yet ...
    The Saber Builder Dictionary
    Thread Index

Bu'r-akh Llyr : Kerestian Jedi Knight

Council Member
    Sith Lord

No, it probably will never have them. Tim respects Erv's niche in the hobby. We are not out to slit each others throats.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Blade-Rave .... I agree the Luke ROTJ power up and down is AWESOME. Sounds very aggressive. Can't wait to see what Tim comes up with.
    “He's a friend from work.”

Youngling

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Maul View Post
    No, it probably will never have them. Tim respects Erv's niche in the hobby. We are not out to slit each others throats.
    I agree but its not out of the question that its possible to have both Jedi and Sith on the same board and widen the sound options a bit without even getting close to the flexibility of a CF.

jedi and sith sounds would be awesome...either as a board option like MR or selectable in menu. mounting holes and sled for MHS would be awesome! And I'd imagine it to be a realistic goal.

I could care less about force push. That sound never made sense to me. Especially from the saber...maybe a glove or something