Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: TCSS Sound boards?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by cardcollector View Post
    can anyone tell me where Tim gets his superpowers??? I'd like to borrow some for a day or two...

I just hope no one has any Kryptonite.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

I gathered from the GL<Supes<Iron Man<Punisher<Batman<Tim post that it was based more on being a highly trained normal rather than having super powers so Kryptonite will have no effect on Tim.

Of course the sound fonts may invalidate the whole comparison - Tim may indeed have superpowers.

Default ...

A soundboard from TCSS? Nice. This will make it alot easier when wanting a soundboard for your sabers. I also hope they sound awesome when completed. Make sure to get a video out when the soundboard is completed, Strydur, so we can see what its like. I will get it for my next hilt. Just saying by the way, all the optics is sold out right now. And you should maybe try and get a RGB led sometime if you wouldn't mind giving them a try, I'd like a purple blade or to be able to use the 3 main colors, that would be cool.

Flux Capacitor?

This could be HEAVY!
    Follow Your Bliss

I personally would like to see Tim team up with Erv and expand the CF line of sound cards. Why reinvent the wheel? Partnerships and collaboration are the buzz words these days.
    -Del
    Kicked out of the Sith Order for being too chipper!
    My website - http://buttrynet.dyndns.org

Quote Originally Posted by Delmustator View Post
    I personally would like to see Tim team up with Erv and expand the CF line of sound cards. Why reinvent the wheel? Partnerships and collaboration are the buzz words these days.
    As good an idea as that may be I don't think that'd be effective as the boards are far more advanced than the US boards.

It would be better to take over the fabrication of thE US board as they're cheaper to sell and I would think easier by far to put together than a CF. And that's without the programming involved with a CF.

I think lets not second guess Tim, he knows his stuff and the market better than anyone. He'll come up with something that will suite us all.

In Tim we trust....
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"

l think it would be cool if there were two sound cards. a jedi card, which sounds like all the other cards. a nice clean sounding saber. and a sith card, which sounds deeper, the hum maybe a tad bit slower, and just sound raw, nasty, and powerful. just a thought, and thank you tim for putting tcss together and being awesome.
    Last edited by Darth Midian; 12-21-2009 at 07:14 PM.

Hmmm "Far more advanced than the US boards" Well I dunno about you guys but that actually sounds good to me! NPI

Quote Originally Posted by Strydur View Post
    I am just waiting for the flux capacitor for my sound card replicator and we will be good to go.
    But Strydur, how exactly are you to generate the one-point-twenty-one jigawatts to power it? Will you be using something with much "kick"? As in... plutonium?
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide