Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jay-gon Jinn's Chrome Saber 21 (MR sound w/ 3W) Video Build Log

These tutorials are inspiring, I like particularly the sink tube cutting section.
    You say these sabers are not very fancy...Maybe but they're one of the most elegant I've seen.

Awesome job

Banned Sith Lord

hi there... well you kinda just revived this dead thread here. we like to refrain from doing that unless you have something significant to add to the discussion. indeed jay gons saber are all masterpieces.

Well, sorry, but as i'm discovering old thread now, and I really wanted to thank him for these tutorials, so that's all folk. Don't worry, I'm no posting maniac.

Banned Sith Lord

k lol. we get that. next time maybe just PM him or somethin. have fun dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad Doon View Post
    Well, sorry, but as i'm discovering old thread now, and I really wanted to thank him for these tutorials, so that's all folk. Don't worry, I'm no posting maniac.
    You're welcome, Vlad! I hope they were as fun to watch as they were for me to do.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

DJ, the thread's not that old.

Chill out, dude.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    You're welcome, Vlad! I hope they were as fun to watch as they were for me to do.
    They were. specially when you've got a lot to learn like me. these vids (plus a wiring diagriam from the forums) allowed me to start with a saber project.

My only doubt is about these "polished" rings you make as a grip in the main section (just besides the pommel), its technic and the tools you used. But I understand this requires a professionel "savoir-faire" and here lays one of the diffference between amateurs and sabersmiths.

My (humble) next saber will be dedicated to your chrome serie