View Poll Results: What color should I use for this saber?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blue

0 0%
  • Royal Blue

1 3.85%
  • Green

10 38.46%
  • Cyan

1 3.85%
  • Red

1 3.85%
  • Red/Orange

0 0%
  • Amber

5 19.23%
  • Yellow

6 23.08%
  • Purple

2 7.69%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What color for my new saber?!

Well Vos, glad to see the saber got to you alright. When I first built that saber, I ran an Amber in it. I agree with FenderBender that Red would also look excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonitus View Post
    Well Vos, glad to see the saber got to you alright. When I first built that saber, I ran an Amber in it. I agree with FenderBender that Red would also look excellent.
    Thanks Jon! I didn't realize you were over here on TCSS. I really love this hilt, and I can't wait to see what I can do with it! I'm thinking about changing it just a little. I'm thinking about flush mounting a PLI or maybe even getting a box machined to mount it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Vos Malek View Post
    Thanks Jon! I didn't realize you were over here on TCSS. I really love this hilt, and I can't wait to see what I can do with it! I'm thinking about changing it just a little. I'm thinking about flush mounting a PLI or maybe even getting a box machined to mount it in.
    My bad - different forums, different usernames. I was here at TCSS long before I went into business building these things. Anyhoo...

I think flush-mounting a PLI would look nice. Not so sure about a box, but maybe if it was the right type of box and put in the right place, it could work alright.

Yeah I really don't want a box, but I don't have the right tools to make the cutout for the PLI. And after the last fiasco I had with a local machinist I don't have much faith in handing it off to someone else to cut up either.. I'm wondering if someone on the guild could do the cutout and machine a backplate for it? I will have to ask around and see what they think.
    Last edited by Vos Malek; 12-18-2009 at 08:19 AM.

YELLOW would look great in that saber !!!
    “He's a friend from work.”