Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What about a thread to locate others near you who enjoy the hobby?

Default What about a thread to locate others near you who enjoy the hobby?

Something that one of the forums I go to for a different hobby has is a thread that helps you find people that are near you. And later a member made a map type app that showed where people were on a map. Being into martial arts, I like to sword fight. No one around here that I know has a lightsaber that is duelable. I know a lot of you battle with your sabers... Just a thought. I live in the Mid West. Missouri, SW corner, Joplin. Let's spar

Day by day my boss brings out my hate. Slowly I slip to the dark side.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Some of us were just talking about that on Monday. We used to have a Google Map here, a few years ago.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

I think it could be cool. I have friends here that will duel with me... but I have to have a few sabers first. Since they won't get their own

"You are a Jedi who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips."

<ARKM> "May you come to the attention of those in authority"

Lestat is a bit far from me. I'm in California, visiting family in Fresno currently. I live in North Hollywood usually.

Here I am! a lone Jedi in Utah....
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

I live on the outskirts of Houston in the state of Texas in a little city called Richmond. Richmond is just west of Houston, TX. Anyone near me?
    Mike Spurgeon SL-3412 Star Garrison

"The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now *I* am the master."

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Securis View Post
    I live on the outskirts of Houston in the state of Texas in a little city called Richmond. Richmond is just west of Houston, TX. Anyone near me?
    Dallas is 7 hours from here... so houston is quite the trip

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Securis View Post
    I live in West Columbia, about half an hour south of you, just past Angleton.
    Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment. -Jim Horning

The beatings will continue until morale improves. -KMFDM "Free your hate"