Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Logos

Default Logos

I have seen many logos related to SW, but I'm not sure who/what they represent. I am pretty sure about the Imperial(4) and Rebel(3) logos, but what of the others? Can you guys help?
    1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6)

Born of Sith, seduced by the light side.

I think five is Imperial and four is rebel, and i know that the first one is on the cover of jedi academy games...

number one is the logo for JEDI KNIGHT, (NOTE THE JK IN THE LIGHTSABER HILT)

Sorry, the numbers precede the images and number 5 didn't lign up right. The last 2 were on the Jedi/Sith 2 combo posters with half face Anakin/Vader. What of number 2? Has anyone seen that one?
    Is there a Sith counterpart to number 1?

Born of Sith, seduced by the light side.

there is no sith counterpart, it is from the game jedi knights jedi academy.

Number two is seen in Episode III on the platform thing where Palpatine stands as he adresses the Senate concerning the creation of his new Empire. So maybe number two is the symbol of the Senate?

2 is the sign of the prequal era in the books.

i figured i would post this link inb here again http://home.earthlink.net/~myxmyth/aurbesh.zip this contains:
    The Aurbesh Font(font doesnt have the numbers)
    Aurbesh Character Chart (has pronucation also)
    Galatic Number Chart

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

Could #2 be the sigil of the Republic? Remember, # 3 was for the Rebellion, not the Republic.

I beleve #2 is the sign of the old republic and was changed to the rebel symble after the fall of the empire
    Albeehotep

Peace is a lie there is only-- Passion!
    Through passion I gain-Strength!
    Through strength I gain-Power!
    Through power I gain-victory!
    Through victory my chains are broken !!