Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New to Custom Sabers

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

When you move up to MHS parts you have to be careful not to mount anything where the threads are. If you stay 3/4" away from the edge of any part you should be good to go. The MHS system is designed to make it VERY EASY to build sabers. From the design of the blade holder to hold the optic/LED and have the heat sink sandwiched in between the blade holder and the part under it makes it easy for anyone to make a custom saber. Feel free to post anything you can't fine the answer for and we will be glad to help you. I look forward to seeing your first saber.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Cool, I bought two hasbro sabers I'm going to use the sound boards from and build two PVCs. You'll probably be seeing me in those appropriate forums soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordandau View Post
    Cool, I bought two hasbro sabers I'm going to use the sound boards from and build two PVCs. You'll probably be seeing me in those appropriate forums soon.
    I like this guy! Welcome to the forums big man!
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jordandau View Post

Did you get the economy hasbros ($15 - $30) or the more expensive FX version?

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

The guy is calling them force action sabers. One is a vader and the other looks to be an Obi Wan. He says they're just lights and sounds. I read that if they have any other bells and whistles it sacrifices some of the sounds.