Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite Star Wars quotes...

Default Favourite Star Wars quotes...

What is/are your favourite quotes? Whatever the reason tell us the quote and why you like it.

Lately I can't get this line out of my head and it gives a laugh when I need it.
    Ep3 - Final battle Anakin vs Obi 1

Anakin - "You under estimate my pow-er"...hehe

I've seen the movies a thousand times (at least) and I know the dialoge as well as I know "The Star Spangled Banner", but time and again, the only bit of dialog I find myself saying along with the movie is...

Darth Vader:

Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed, the ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the poser of The Force!

A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." - Edward Abbey (1927-1989)
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Darth Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing.
    “What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

"I've got a bad feeling about this..."
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

"Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained! A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless!"

A good reminder of the here and now.
    Last edited by Sunrider; 12-10-2009 at 08:04 PM.

Leia: I love you.
    Han: I know.

***iest thing ever said in a movie.

He He. Alright don't get excited. Captain being held by you isn't quite enough to get me excited. Sorry sweetheart we don't have time for anything else!

Where did that kind of stuff go in the recent episodes?

SR, I think the script writer for the prequel trilogy is the same guy who writes the training videos for every minimum wage job in the country. Just one of many things the films lacked, I'm afraid.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Heh, I use that as my sig at RPF, "Sorry sweetheart, haven't got time for anything else!"

More Yoda quotes:

"Yes. A Jedi's strength flows from the force. But beware the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side of the force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Consume you it will, as it did Obi-Wan's apprentice."

"So certain are you. Always with you it cannot be done. Hear you nothing that I say?"

"No! No different! Only different in your mind. You must unlearn what you have learned."

"That is why you fail."

"No! Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."

"Size matters not! Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not. For my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. It's energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we...(Yoda pinches Luke's shoulder)...not this crude matter. (a sweeping gesture) You must feel the Force around you. (gesturing) Here, between you...me...the tree...the rock...everywhere! Yes, even between this land and that ship
    ! "
    Last edited by Jedi-Loreen; 12-07-2009 at 08:25 PM.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Soul Food