Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Weird Star Wars Reference

You mean the Star Wars Trilogy arcade game, Eco.

The wampas play a big part in the Force Unleashed Hoth content. Luke unleashes them when you confront him in one part of echo base. The end of the level is kinda dumb in my opinion if they aren't going to make more.

Not played the Hoth level of TFU, I refuse to buy a game for 1 level!!! (I know it'll be released as downloadable content soon!)

As for Vader & his two sabers:

In ROTJ, when Vader throws his saber at the walkway (the blade comes out the pommel on this bit too!!), causing Luke to fall, he starts walking down the stairs & calls his saber to him. As he heads into the shadows under the stairs, he finds Luke's saber on the floor.

When he is taunting Luke in the darkness, he has his lit saber in his right hand, and you can see Lukes saber reflecting in his left.

When Luke yells "NOOOO!" He pulls it out of Vaders hand, that's why Vader inhales so quickly & the camera is a close up of him. Originally, it was supposed to be a wider shot.

Conveniently, someone has stuck the duel on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRY5dl_oxvo

1:42 shows the blade coming from the wrong end.

3:01 for 'two sabers' (It's not lights on his belt, they can be seen at the same time)
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Thanks for the explanation. I guess I always just figured that was what happened so I never really saw it as a continuity error.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I really can't see what you're talking about, Barmic.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

In the TV show Chuck during the 3D episode Chuck identifies a grenade as an IG-88 Thermite Charge.