Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: a lot of you are ****s

Default a lot of you are ****s

why would I want to keep coming someplace where most of the people (you know who you are) are rude, condescending and downright mean?

I'll just order my fing saber and gtfo. You're not worth talking to even if there are a few that are nice.

kindly piss off.

Whoa. This post is totally NOT okay! You will NOT make posts like this ever again. I am not a council member, but I don't have to be to know that you sir, are out of line. You come here, and criticize us, you apologize, then blow up, then do it all over again- Twice. Posts like these are NOT allowed. If you have a problem, take it up with a council member, or PM the person themself. I specifically remember telling you that if yo had any problems o questin to PM me. But do you? No, you blow up on the forum and use profanity. Not acceptible. Im sure everyone will agree with me on this one- YOU have the problem here. Not us.
    Last edited by $tarkiller; 12-03-2009 at 08:44 AM.
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

Furthest reaches of the Galaxy (Scotland)

This kind of post is just plain unhelpful, and downright rude in itself, and by posting it you make yourself appear as bad as some of these other people, that you refer to. And to be perfectly honest, I think the way you have spoken to some of the more senior members of the forum is completely inappropriate, as they have done alot to make this site what it is, and without them there would not be nearly as much knowledge on here to be passed on to US, the newer members.
    Last edited by Lawrs1; 12-03-2009 at 08:54 AM.

Wow. That's all I've got to say...

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

That post is totally uncalled for.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

May be it's you. I mean if everyone is rude or jerky to you, then just maybe it's not us and it's you that is the problem.
    You know what I do if I don't like what they say on the radio or TV? I change the channel. What I don't do is call in the show and gripe.
    Maybe for the rest of us you should change the channel.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

See? I told you all there is something not right with this guy. Its posts like this that confirm it.

Dude, if you are really this nuts, you probably should just move on. Im all stocked up on crazy and don't need any more of it in my life. If you do leave, please make sure that it is final this time.

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

To quote Jar Jar Binks, "How rude!".
    So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

With this post you have just ensured that no one will help you anymore. At least I won't.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

wow totally uncalled for! yeah so what if people are rude but ya know that's life for ya. live with it.
    ...YUP!