Thread: Hi all ^^

Default Hi all ^^

hello everyone new guy coming through

just found this site yesterday, always loved the lightsaber scene, been wanting to get a parks saber for years, then i discovered ultra sabers the other day and it finally hit me "why not try and make my own?"

and thats how i found this site

i'm a 21 year old danish guy with a passion for star wars, havent made any sabers yet sadly since i dont have the cash at the moment, but my plan is to make one for my kid bro for his 11th birthday in july, he'll love that

and maybe make one for myself too inbetween :P

Welcome to the forums. The first thing I can tell you is to read, read, and read some more. Check out the tutorials provided throughout the site. Most of your questions will be answered by doing those 2 things. The more I read the fewer questions that I needed to ask.

Good luck on your first project.
    So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause.

Welcome to your new addiction! As LJH said, read until your eyes hurt. The best way that we can help you is if you help yourself.
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Welcome! You will find this hobby MOST enjoyable!

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

...read until your eyes hurt. The best way that we can help you is if you help yourself.

I don't think i have heard it said better....
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Furthest reaches of the Galaxy (Scotland)

Welcome, and I offer the same advice as those who have posted above me

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Welcome, glad to have you here. You will find the answers to most of your questions already answered in the forum. If you can't find the answers feel free to ask us, we will be more than happy to help.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Welcome! I'm sure your little brother would be thrilled to get an original, handmade lightsaber. And you'll be thrilled when you finish it and turn it on for the first time.
    There's always a bigger fish.

Welcome as the others have stated, read learn as much as you can 1st, ask questions later.
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)