Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Clash flash fever.... lol...

very funny i like the woopin by erv? right.

by the way can anyone point me in the right direction for info on how to hook up clash and flash with a lux V.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Clash Fash needs to be done with a multi die LED like a Tri Rebel, or a LEDengin RGGB/RGBA or some other RGB.

Thanks for the kudos, but all the hard work on the Thrasher font was Nova's It's easy to wank around on a guitar, just give me a backing track and I can melt face. But making 100ms clips sound good? Thats all Novastar!

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

Wink

It's Jedi Novastar, Master of rock. watch as he defeats his enemy with an audible barrage of the most awesome kind.

Being a Star trek fan too *ducks*, I'd love to see a star trek font. you could use the warp drive sound for the swing, the sound of the ship being hit for clash, and "KHAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN!!" for the force push. :P

Sorry, I just got a Diamond select Enterprise-D model in the mail today so I'm playing with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Post
    It's Jedi Novastar, Master of rock. watch as he defeats his enemy with an audible barrage of the most awesome kind.

Being a Star trek fan too *ducks*, I'd love to see a star trek font. you could use the warp drive sound for the swing, the sound of the ship being hit for clash, and "KHAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN!!" for the force push. :P

Sorry, I just got a Diamond select Enterprise-D model in the mail today so I'm playing with it.
    I would also like to hear some ST sound fonts. Those DS/AA ships are a lot of fun!
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)

Going back to the entire topic of the "flash on clash" thing with CF... just as a matter of note, if any of you guys do this with the 3-up style Rebels (or most any other LED for that matter)...

...make certain to use "cool tape" (thermal TAPE)... and not the thermal grease/paste. I'm also starting to find out that... it may not matter whether or not you have red, green, blue or paisley LEDs (at least with the Rebels)... they CAN conduct through the luxeon plate --> heatsink --> blade holder --> general hilt... and cause some SERIOUS issues.

I won't go into things, but... let's just say that it can be VERY dangerous if your Luxeon is shorting to the hilt... it will cause all sorts of heat issues--some of which could cause some serious disasters.

This isn't really relevant to MOST "standard" setups... but it gets a little bit more complicated when you have a charge port + extra wiring for multiple LEDs...
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide