Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Jedi or Sith from the Midwest

Yes, Edwardsville, IL. Right by St. Louis only on the Illinois side..[]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Silvren

Yes, Edwardsville, IL. Right by St. Louis only on the Illinois side..[]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I believe you are about 2.5 hours from my stomping grounds-Sumner-other side of the state, right off Rt.50, 1/2 hour from Vincennes, In.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Jedi_Niklus

One here in the Springfield, IL area.[8D]
    Not too far-my brother-in-law lives near Peoria, so you are about 1/2 way 'tween.[]

same city as silvren. good ol southern Illinois.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by mike-jon-sims

same city as silvren. good ol southern Illinois.
    Have y'all ever gone to Shawnee National Forest-y'know, Garden of the Gods,Cave-in-rock & all that? Its kinda funny, 50 miles south of home and it looks like a whole different state-75 miles south and I don't wanna go home-ever-lol

I'm in Indy, I'll be in Wooster, Ohio for college in the fall.

{<font color="black">[[[</font id="black">(((<font color="red">o</font id="red">))<font color="gold">EE</font id="gold">[/<font color="blue">==============</font id="blue">

Daj Nallig, sounds fun. I might have to check out it...but driving there is going to be killer.

Tell ya what...if someone was planning on making a fan film, Garden of the Gods would be THE place to do it. The landscape is really unearthly (lots of outcroppings & such).

Chicago, IL. here