Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mara Jade saber

Here is the start. All TCSS parts

MHS sleev1
    Hilt style 2 turned around (switch hole under MHS sleev1)
    blade holder style 5
    MPS2

Here is mine

I cut out a half moon piece of a 3" Double female threaded connector and mounted a half of a Activation box style 2. I used t grip pieces on the BH. To get the extra rings that go around the hilt where the BH connects I would suggest using a pipe cutter.

Not that hard to do really.

Quote Originally Posted by DJMoonbass View Post
    saber builder v1.0 (when will they update that thing?)

whats missing?

what is you'd like see added?

have you made any renders follow the tutorials and sent to them to be added?

have you talked to ANYONE about getting anything new added?

Have you done ANYTHING pro-active.. except complain?

Thank you grayven...that's exactly what I was looking for. Much appreciated!

Looks good Gravy!.. (BTW)

the MJ is one of my Uni's....

I always comtemplate buying the kit I see on Ebay!..

Hi. Sorry for the resurection of an old thread but I think I have a valid question. When I ask Tim to costumize me the double female extension for the center of the body, what length would be the best double female extension to use? I cant find specs on the matter. Also how much apart should the five grooves be on the double female extension? After this I plan on buying blade holder 15. I already have the slotted grip section on the bottom. Anyway please help me out on this matter. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by xl97 View Post
    whats missing?

what is you'd like see added?

have you made any renders follow the tutorials and sent to them to be added?

have you talked to ANYONE about getting anything new added?

Have you done ANYTHING pro-active.. except complain?

I have, and have givin it a go at making renders but being down to one eye and funky vision in the other eye do to fighting for my country I just cant seem to get things to come out very well. But I have made a list in the right thread.